Agents & Landlords
Experience has taught us that speed is of the essence when working with both agents and private landlords. No one wants a property to remain empty, awaiting inventory or remedial repairs and cleaning. An empty property is not earning money. Therefore we work quickly, to ensure that you can soon re-market your investment and secure new tenants.
Each property brings a different set of challenges, and here are some with which we can deal. This is not an exhaustive list – if your requirements are not listed, never fear, we are confident we can meet them!
- Preparation of inventory
- Start of tenancy check in
- End of tenancy check out
- Landlord’s Gas Safety Certificates
- Interim Inspections
- All maintenance trades, includeing, Electrical, Plastering, Decoration, Plumbing, Gas, Windows and building works
- Total care and maintenance package
- Cleaning and Clearance service
SIS Properties operate on long term and short-term contracts, and would be pleased to discuss this with you. We can be as flexible as you require and will tailor our services to meet your needs. By working with you, we can often anticipate your needs and offer advice and guidance.
All work is carried out by a qualified, professional workforce, working to your timescales and budget
So confident are we of the quality of our work and so certain that you will be delighted with the results that we are happy to make these promises, in writing, on this website.
- We will deliver on time and on budget.
- We tell you what will happen, what products will be used and, what they will cost, including any repairs that are necessary before starting work.
- Any problems revealed by necessary repairs (this will occasionally happen in older properties) will be discussed and a solution agreed before any remedial work is undertaken
- There will be no hidden extras.
- A comprehensive written quotation will be submitted prior to any work commencing.
- We will answer your questions and explore all your options.
- We will provide a full schedule of works so you know exactly when we will be starting and finishing.
- We will provide full protection for your furnishings as we work.
- We will not consider the job finished until you are completely satisfied
We have experience in total property refurbishments. Refurbishing all types of properties, in all different states of repair.
We can undertake full property refurbishments with all the relevant documentation completed, to make the property suitable and ready to let.
Let us use our experience and knowledge to help you find a property suitable to invest in, work with you to refurbish it ready to let. With in house advice and assisstance on documentation, then let us manage it for you.